My challenge is to complete the following nine items for 42 consecutive days:
- Set the alarm for the butt-crack of dawn…and get up. No hitting the snooze.
- Make your bed
- Get your morning workout in before you check your IPrecious or your computer
- Eat healthy during the day and log it so that you can track it
- Drink enough water (in my case – 96 ounces at least)
- Do something that sucks every day – in this case, I’m saying NO to any sweets as well as all fried food and fast food. (this can be anything you eat that you know isn’t good for you)
- Get outside and get an afternoon / evening workout in (or get outside and get some fresh air each day, if you aren’t training for anything).
- Reserve your Move the Needle Hour every night – and USE IT WISELY.
- Get your sleep in (for me – that means I’m crashing no later than 10pm).
If I miss a single item during these 42 days, I need to start over at Day 1 again….
I link to the blog post that was the Genesis for this challenge can be found here: https://backofthepacker.com/2021/03/17/the-answer-is-42/